- Andrey on 11/22/2014 at 23:48 o'clock
- Hello OMs!
Lot of thanks for amazing DXpedition! Especially for withoutstading commitment to everybody who needs this rare entity. Just for your information that your team have fullfilled BRONZE award requirements of Riga EU CC diploma. Please visit http://riga2014.ham.lv for details!
73 and GL!
- Larry on 11/21/2014 at 04:47 o'clock
- Your online log shows that W0OGH did indeed work you on 17M at 0139 GMT as well as the other bands. However i did not get a LoTW confirmation for that contact but did for the other bands. What gives? Pse let me know.
- Philipp OE7PGI on 11/19/2014 at 19:56 o'clock
- Danke für das QSO auf 15m SSB.
Super DX Pedition da haben sogar 100 Watt Stationen eine Chance
Hoffe die QSL bald direkt zu bekommen.
73 OE7PGI Philipp
- lu1yt on 11/18/2014 at 14:49 o'clock
- Thanks a lot for UFB Dxpedition and for confirming via LOTW my #258 in several bands.
Best 73 from the South of South America!
- RUSS on 11/16/2014 at 02:35 o'clock
- TKS for 2 new bands on CW ! Great ears to hear my <100W signal from a 3 foot diameter loop up 21 feet in the attic.
73 es CU AGN,
- Rose West on 11/16/2014 at 00:57 o'clock
- This site is marvelous, uplifting, great and upbeat...or MUGU ! Keep up the good work guyman.
- Juan TG9AJR on 11/12/2014 at 19:41 o'clock
- Great DXpedition, job well done and thank you for the QSOs !!!
- Dxfor.me on 11/10/2014 at 18:11 o'clock
- You made an amazing job during this great event. Congratulation for this activation.... it was really nice to work you in such good conditions especially on 80m. thanks again guys, you deserve to be one of the best Dx pedtion of the year.
- BA6QH/QRPp Ruan on 11/09/2014 at 04:00 o'clock
- Thanks for the 10 M QRPp CW contact 08/Nov
QRPp 200mw Hentenna hihi！！
I recorded a video link:
- Jon N0JK on 11/09/2014 at 00:10 o'clock
- Thanks for the 10 M CW contact today at 2255z. Used a magnet mount whip on the car and parts of a 6 el yagi to make 1/4 wave on 10 meters. Nice signal to Lawrence, KS. Please e-mail any news of what you worked on 6. I write the QST WA50 column. 73 !
Accessible guestbook script with SPAM protection and international language support without a database by Felix Riesterer. Copyright 2008 - free software under LGPL.
Get the latest news by email!Subscribe now!