- KG9Z Scotty on 07/18/2014 at 20:32 o'clock
- Have a safe trip. Hope to work you on may bands. Best Dx es 73.
- Dale McCarthy VK4DMC on 07/11/2014 at 14:02 o'clock
- G'day Christian DL1MGB
Nice to see so many of the Willis Island group are once again visiting Queensland .
Say G'day to the guys for me and I hope to work you on many bands Phone and CW.
de Dale VK4DMC
- A.Tahir DENGIZ, TA2T on 05/10/2014 at 08:48 o'clock
- Congratulations, and I'm sure that you will meet an huge pileup. I may not reach to your station but I will try to listen. Best wishes from Ankara - TURKEY ... Tahir - TA2T
- Everbeen on 03/14/2014 at 09:17 o'clock
- Sintered Alnico magnet is usually restricted to smaller sizes, it has slightly lower magnetic properties, but better mechanical strength than cast alnico magnet.
- Steffen on 02/06/2014 at 20:54 o'clock
- glad to see e very experienced stuff of OPs and just remember to VK9LM
back in the early nineties, have a good and save travel and tremendous pile ups !! Cu, Steve,DL5DXS
- Giovanni IK4GME on 01/23/2014 at 19:04 o'clock
- I totally agree with Fausto .
I hope that the guys will try to satisfy most western-Europeans possible on 160 mtrs .
keep our fingers crossed , hi !
- Fausto on 01/23/2014 at 18:02 o'clock
- Hi guys, this may be the last and only opportunity to work VK9L on TOPBAND for the few who refuse to use remote SDR.
Many thanks for trying. 73 I4EAT
- Tim Butcher on 01/22/2014 at 19:01 o'clock
- Hey guys! Another adventure to an awesome Island..... Not as awesome as Raoul though! Best of luck with this expedition.
Cheers, Tim (Raoulie 2010)
- Christian Janssen DL1MGB on 01/21/2014 at 20:17 o'clock
- The guestbook is open! Hope to get a lot of entries and comments.
Cu in the pile-ups!
73 Chris DL1MGB
Accessible guestbook script with SPAM protection and international language support without a database by Felix Riesterer. Copyright 2008 - free software under LGPL.
Get the latest news by email!Subscribe now!